Have you fallen victim to the bra epidemic that’s sweeping the nation? Sadly, 80% of women are wearing the wrong bra size. Hard to believe, isn’t it? This tragic condition can lead to:
- Droopy, sagging boobs
- Uncomfortable strap marks
- Underwire pain
- Bulging skin
- Dreaded nip slip
But help is available. With my tips and tricks to purchasing the right bra, we’ll soon put an end to this horrible problem.
How to Purchase the Right Bra
So how do you solve the bra epidemic? The first step is making sure you’ve measured your girls properly.
Think about how you purchase a bra. Do you walk into a store or order a bra that you think will fit? Do you base your size off of your current body type? Or your body type 10 years ago? Guessing your size should be left to carnivals and fairs. Take the time to properly measure your girls. You’ll be happy you did.
To find out how to properly measure your girls, click here.
Now you’ve measured your girls properly. But you’re not quite done. You’ll want to make sure you’re purchasing a bra that offers the comfort and quality you need.
What to look for when purchasing a bra
- You’ll want a bra that offers no digging or slipping. Make sure the straps fit comfortably and aren’t moving while you move.
- Whether you’re wearing underwear or not, make sure you girls fit comfortably. Make sure you get the support and lift you’re looking for.
- Your bra should offer proper shaping. There should be no “bulging” on your sides or back.
- The proper bra should not slip. It should sit comfortably on the middle of your back without riding up on you.
Luckily, Ahh by Rhonda Shear offers the perfect solution to the bra epidemic. The Ahh Bra. With over 30 million sold, we’ve helped women find their “Ahh Moment” – and we want to help you. Order your “Ahh Moment” today!